Welcome to the Seaside Utility Department for water and sewer.
The Seaside Water and Sewer Rates are charged every two months. Click here to access the rates.
Property Owner Information Form:
This form is for property owners to fill out which request the City to provide water/sewer service. Please return to Seaside City Hall, 989 Broadway, Seaside, OR 97138. Click on the link to print the form: Property Owner Information Form
How To Pay Your Bill:
- Credit Card payments - Call City Hall at (503) 738-5511 with your information.
- ACH payments - This would authorize your utility bill to be paid directly from your checking or savings account. Contact the City at (503) 738-5511 to request a form be mailed or click on the link to print the form: Direct Payment Plan
- Pay Online - You can pay your bill online through PSN. Click on the link to pay: Water Bills
- Pay by Check - Mail payments to 989 Broadway, Seaside, OR 97138, or there is a drop box available in the Southwest corner of the parking area at City Hall, (989 Broadway).
- Payments can be brought into City Hall, 989 Broadway. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
When is the Payment Due:
The payment is due upon receipt of the bill. A 10% late fee will be charged on any outstanding balances. If the account is not brought current within 30 days a notice will be sent that shutoff proceedings will commence in 15 days. If after 15 days the account is not satisfied, a notice will be placed on the property stating when the shut off will occur. If service is shutoff, the delinquent amount due and a $75.00 turn on fee must be paid before service can continue.
Return Check Fee:
Checks returned by the bank for any reason are subject to a $25.00 charge. Payments to cover the returned check must be paid by cash or money order and must include the $25.00 fee as well as the balance due.
If you think there is a mistake on your bill, or if you wish to discuss the amount due, please contact the Utility Department at 989 Broadway, call (503) 738-5511, or you may send an email.
Please notify the Utility Department of any changes in your mailing address or for a final bill, (which can be estimated). Should a property owner wish to designate a renter or caretaker to make the payment for the utilities the City requires an authorization form signed by the property owner. A signed form is required for each new renter or caretaker. If a renter or caretaker is past due for two billing periods the bill will revert back to the name and address of the property owner. The property owner is responsible for any unpaid bills.