Phase two of the Seaside 2034 Visioning project involves the development of community groups - shaped from the results of the phase one surveys - and designed to encourage community discussion around topics seen as the most important to the future of Seaside. The group conversations will be led by one Seaside City Councilor and one community partner. The six topics of focus - generated from the February through April survey - are listed below, along with the community meeting date, location and time of the upcoming meeting. You can view a report on the surveys here.
Please note: Additional meeting times and information will be updated below, as they are scheduled.
1) Public Safety: May 28, 2014, 3 p.m., Seaside Public Library - view meeting notes and recap.
2) Family Features: June 16, 2014, 5:30 p.m., Seaside Public Library - view meeting notes and recap.
3) Business Development: May 28, 2014, 6:30 p.m., Seaside City Hall - view meeting notes and recap.
4) Environment: June 19, 2014, 7 p.m., Bob Chisholm Community Center - view meeting notes and recap.
5) Arts & Culture: June 10, 2014, 5:30 p.m., Seaside Public Library - meeting notes and recap.
6) Parks & Outdoor Recreation: May 28, 2014, 3 p.m., Seaside Public Library - meeting notes and recap.
For questions about the meeting process, please email email@example.com or call City Hall at (503) 738-5511.